Tự Rụng

Có mẩu chuyện nào hay, xin mời vào

Moderators: phongluu2010, A Mít

Tự Rụng

Postby anhto » 19 Aug 2005

Có một anh chàng kia chơi bời nhiều quá thành ra mắt một chứng bệnh nan y ảnh hưởng tới dương vật của anh ta. Anh ta quá là đau khổ. Anh tự nhủ:
- Mất của quý quang trọng như vậy thì thà chết còn sướng hơn.
Anh cố gắng đi hỏi ý kiến bác sỉ Mỹ. Bác sỉ thứ nhất cho rằng chỉ có cắt đi thì mới trị dức được. Anh không tin nên tham khảo ý kiến thứ hai của một bác sỉ Mỹ khác. Bác sỉ này chuẩn bịnh cũng y hệt như bác sỉ đầu. Anh quá chán nản, anh đi lanh thang không biết sao lạc vào phố Tàu. Anh nghỉ đi thử một bác sỉ Đông Phương xem sao.
Vị y sỉ chuẩn bịnh song rồi lôi một cuốn sách dầy ra, tra một hồi. Rồi mới lên tiếng:
- Anh nghe tôi đi, bịnh tình anh cũng không đến nổi nào đâu. Đừng nghe những tên bác sỉ Mỹ đó, tụi nó chỉ muốn bòn tiền anh thôi. Anh cứ về đi, khoảng hai ba tuần là thằng nhỏ của anh tự rụng thôi.

:tt: :tt: :tt:
anhto
Quả Mít
Quả Mít

Tiền: $99,019

Món quà tinh thần gởi tặng anhto từ: tanya_irene, Minh Chau

Postby hoatimxua » 20 Aug 2005

English version:

An American tourist goes on a trip to China. While in China, he is very sexually promiscuous and does not take precautions. A week after arriving back home in the states, he awakes one morning to find his p.... convered with bright green and purple spots.

Horrified, he immediately goes to see his doctor.

The doctor, never having seen anything like this before, orders some tests and tells the man to return in two days, for the results.

The man returns a couple of days later and the doctor says, "I've got bad news for you. You've contracted Mongolian VD. It's very rare and almost unheard of here. We know very little about it."

The man looks a little relieved and says, "Well, give me a shot or something and fix me up, doc."

The doctor answers, "I'm sorry, there's no known cure. We're going to have to amputate your p...."

The man screams in horror, "Oh, no! I want a second opinion!"

The doctor replies, "Well, it's your choice. Go ahead if you want, but surgery is your only choice."

The next day, the man seeks out a Chinese doctor, figuring that he'll know more about the disease. The Chinese doctor examines his p... and proclaims, "Ah yes, Mongolian VD. Velly lare disease."

The guy says to the doctor, "Yeah, yeah, I already know that, but what can you do? My American doctor wants to operate and amputate my p....!"

The Chinese doctor shakes his head and laughs, "Stupid Amellican doctor! Amellican doctor always want to opulate. Make more money that way. No need to opulate!"

"Oh thank God!" the man replies.

"Yah," says the Chinese doctor, "you no wolly!" "Two, three days, it fall off."
hoatimxua
Nhựa Mít
Nhựa Mít

Tiền: $625,942

Postby anhto » 20 Aug 2005

Cảm ơn Tím cho phần tiếng Anh nhé!
anhto
Quả Mít
Quả Mít

Tiền: $99,019

Postby sweet candy » 23 Jul 2006

ha ha ha ha ha tu rung do dau hon la bi cut dzui qua!!!!!!!!!!!
sweet candy
Lá Mít
Lá Mít

Postby Minh Chau » 24 Jul 2006

AnhTo lâu ngày post 1 bài ngộ há..... Đã dzị Tím bổ túc bài tiếng Anh còn đầy đũ chi tiết hơn nửa, Tím :ngầu: :cười: :cười: :cười: ....
Minh Chau
Múi Mít
Múi Mít

Tiền: $122,698

Postby hai_sama » 24 Jul 2006

tiêu đời chai rồi
Đời là cái đinh
Tình là cái que
Người yêu là con vịt què
Loe ngoe là đập chết ngay
hai_sama
Quả Mít