Feel like a woman!

Có mẩu chuyện nào hay, xin mời vào

Moderators: phongluu2010, A Mít

Feel like a woman!

Postby hột mít » 07 Mar 2005

On a recent transatlantic flight, a plane passes through a severe storm. The turbulence is awful, and things go from bad to worse when one wing is struck by lightning. One woman in particular loses it. She stands up in the front of the plane. Screaming, "I'm too young to die," Then she yells, "Well, if I'm going to die, I want my last minutes to be memorable! Is there ANYONE on this plane who can make me feel like a WOMAN?" For a moment there is silence. Everyone has forgotten their own peril. They all stare, riveted, at the desperate woman in the front of the plane. Then a man stands up in the rear of the plane. "I can make you feel like a woman," he says. He is gorgeous: Tall, Built, with long, flowing black hair and ice blue eyes. He starts to walk slowly up the aisle, unbuttoning his shirt.... ..................................one button at a time. ...................................No one moves. ...................................He removes his shirt. ...................................Muscles ripple across his chest as he reaches her, he extends the arm holding his shirt out to the trembling woman, ...................................And whispers: .................................."Iron this.
hột mít
Nhựa Mít
Nhựa Mít

Tiền: $577,365

Món quà tinh thần gởi tặng hột mít từ: mem2500

Re: Feel like a woman!

Postby dungtin » 24 Nov 2005

hahhahah, vui qua. :cuoi:
Cuoc doi van dep sao , tinh yeu van dep sao :-))
dungtin
Múi Mít
Múi Mít

Tiền: $15,785

Return to Truyện Tiếu Lâm - Jokes