Walmart Diagnosis

Có mẩu chuyện nào hay, xin mời vào

Moderators: phongluu2010, A Mít

Walmart Diagnosis

Postby hangnguyen22 » 09 Mar 2006

Subject: WalMart Diagnosis

Just when you thought WalMart had it all!

One day, in line at a company cafeteria, Bake says to Joe behind him,
"My elbow hurts like hell. I guess I better see a doctor." "Listen, you don't have to spend that kind of money," Joe replies. "There's a diagnostic computer down at WalMart. Just give it a urine sample and the computer will tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. It takes ten seconds and costs ten dollars... a lot cheaper than a doctor."

So Bake puts a urine sample in a small jar and takes it to WalMart. He deposits ten dollars, and the computer lights up and asks for the urine sample. He pours the sample into the slot and waits. Ten seconds later, the computer ejects a printout: "You have tennis elbow. Soak it in warm water and avoid heavy activity. It will improve in two weeks. Thank you for shopping @ WalMart."

That afternoon, while thinking how amazing this new technology was, Bake began wondering if the computer could be fooled. When he got home, he mixed some tap water, a stool sample from his cat, urine samples from his wife and daughter and his own sperm sample for good measure, and hurried to WalMart before it closed, eager to check the results. He deposited ten dollars, poured in his concoction, and awaited the results.

The computer lights up, and ten seconds later prints the following:
1. Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener kit. (Aisle 9)
2. Your cat has ringworm. Bathe her with anti-fungal shampoo. (Aisle 7)
3. Your daughter has a cocaine habit. Get her into rehab.
4. Your wife is pregnant, Twins. They aren't yours. Get a lawyer.
5. If you don't stop playing with yourself, your elbow will never get better.
Thank you for shopping @ WalMart !
hangnguyen22
Mầm Mít
Mầm Mít

Tiền: $60

Món quà tinh thần gởi tặng hangnguyen22 từ: tremaikhonggia, quangvu75

Return to Truyện Tiếu Lâm - Jokes